Back to Oslo Day 6: Friday 9 July. Morning update

Finally a paddling day. If only a single one, as yr.no forecast gale force winds at Lista tomorrow.

We will start paddling today and see how far we get. Hopefully we can clear the cliff coast of Hauge-Dalane.

Next point of resistance will be Lista, way too far for today and then Lindesnes. So we need three decent days to get past Lindesnes and into shielded waters.

Today, Friday, is one. Sunday, Monday looks decent, but so did tomorrow yesterday….

One thought

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s