Day 30 – Waiting on weather – 31 March Waiting on weather in Abbekås. Trying for Kåseberga tomorrow. If you are ever near here, try a dinner at Hamnekrogen in the Harbor. Excellent food and friendly, efficient service. Share this:TwitterFacebookGoogleLike this:Like Loading... Related 2 thoughts on “Day 30 – Waiting on weather – 31 March” Add yours Vad kul att ni kom och stannade till hos oss ! Vi är mäkta imponerade och ni är alltid välkomna tillbaka även om ni inte paddlar hit nästa gång 😅 Vi önskar er all lycka till på er fortsatta färd !! Kram på er önskar hela besättningen på Abbekås hamnkrog ! LikeLiked by 2 people Reply A very nice update. Good to see that April 1st did not have a practical joke ready for you, but let you cover the distance you had in mind. By the way, your GPS tracking is working perfect. The Russian – Scandinavian Kayak Expedition 2018 has now been under way for one month and the crew has had to fight very harsh weather conditions all the way. A remarkable performance indeed. Now at long last calm and milder weather is under way. The next big challenge will be Russian mosquitos and hungry bears. The best Elias LikeLiked by 1 person Reply Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here... Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Email (required) (Address never made public) Name (required) Website You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change ) You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change ) You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change ) You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change ) Cancel Connecting to %s Notify me of new comments via email.